- Support of the interface between administration and software development
- Integration of tools into existing CI and delivery processes
- Responsibility for administration and use of the central tools Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Provisioning and operation of systems
- Several years’ experience in system operation of Linux servers, application operation and troubleshooting of Java applications, and of administration of the Atlassian software products JIRA, Confluence, and Fisheye
- Understanding of development cycles and processes
- Analysis, implementation, and optimization of CI and delivery processes
- Knowledge and expertise in the use and administration of the following components and build tools: Maven, Ant, or Gradle, source code administration with Git and Subversion, CI server: TeamCity, Jenkins, Artifactory, code quality analysis with SonarQube, configuration management with Puppet
- Open attitude toward different operating systems and heterogeneous systems landscapes
- Analytical, proactive, and service-oriented approach to work, with high standards of quality
- Team player who enjoys collaborative work
- Flexibility, ability to grasp new ideas quickly, and sense of responsibility
- Excellent German (spoken and written)
- Good English essential
What we offer
KPS is one of the fastest-growing companies in the market. We provide our clients with consulting on topics ranging from digital marketing and customer management to e-commerce, mobile business, and analytics right through to ERP. And we implement cutting-edge technologies for these tasks in the SAP, SAP Hybris, and Adobe space.
We offer excellent development opportunities in an international environment, plus a competitive remuneration package. We’re looking for someone who can tackle and actively shape challenging tasks, someone with personal initiative and a client-oriented mindset. Does that sound like you? Then we’d like to hear from you. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please apply online.